Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oh Lord Won't You Buy Me A Mercedes-Benz...Or Just Bring Me a Guy That Drives A Beamer

Hi,
My name is Wannabe and I get wet for guys who drive Beamers. Graphic, I know. But I'm powerless. I need help. For some reason the last 3 guys I've dated (or slept with) have driven BMWs. Sure they're sexy, sleek, and expensive, but there must be more to it. So a few posts bad I said that you didn't need a Beamer, Benz, or Bentley...I lied. There's just something exciting about that European steel. But in a very rare Sex And The City moment, I couldn't help but wonder if there was something about the psychology of the men that buy BMWs.

Admittedly, I usually choose the wrong men. They are usually wealthy, entitled, and reckless. But I think I just need to come to terms with the fact that this is who I am. Every girl I know seems to give out man advice but they are either single or in relationships that I wouldn't want to be in. "You need to be with someone calm that balances you out", "You need to be with someone who doesn't do drugs", "You need to be able to be the one to shine in the relationship".

Well, FUCK THAT. Sorry I like industry types and they just happen to drive BMWs. That's all.

xo
Wannabe

No comments:

Post a Comment